Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weight Challenge Blog 1

This is my first blog for my weight challenge issued to me by my buddy Matt. I have a wedding coming up in August 2012 and I want to lose as much weight as I can but he bet me that if I reach 200 pounds before the wedding he will give me one dollar for every pound I lose and if I do not reach that goal I have to wear a statue of liberty outfit and stand in front of a major highway holding a sign saying "subscribe to nerdragefilmshd on YouTube". That's great and all but here's the thing I weight 270 pounds! So I am going to be updating this blog for now on, on my progress losing weight. Also I will be doing video blogs so everyone can physically see how I am doing.

Click the link to see the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByWSVmjIxS8

Also if you have a YouTube channel please subscribe to us and comment on any advice you can give me losing the weight. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment