Monday, February 20, 2012

Blog 1

Hey everyone. I hope everyone is having a great three day weekend like I am. Until this morning, my living room television died. Its like three-four years old and I used it a lot. It's a 42inch 1080p Sylvania but its okay its time to upgrade to a 46inch RCA. I like buying new gadgets and playing around with them. It makes my day.

WEIGHT UPDATE:
This weekend I went to Retro and got my work out on. I stayed there for about a good two hours just focusing on running. With my cleansing, its giving me a lot of energy to use in the gym which help lose about 4 pounds over the weekend, which makes me feel really good about myself. I just have to stay healthy and stay away from soda and I think I can beat this challenge. The reason I like the challenge is because its keeping me focus on a goal, without it I would have nothing look forward to and I will just move on. The challenge is my momentum and I don't want to let anyone down.

NRF UPDATE:
Yesterday we did a review on the new walking dead episode 9. The episode was one of the best ones all season and is making me look forward to the next one. To see why check out the video review at www.youtube.com/nerdragefilmshd

Today I am hoping to get Vlog 2 up on the site, talking about how we did during the week and what to expect coming up for Nerd Rage Films. So keep your eyes open for that.

Thanks for reading my blog and if you have any tips that can help me lose my weight just comment below or comment on the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment