Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May the 4th be with you

Who doesn't love star wars? I know I do. So in honor of May the 4th be with you. I would like to talk about my favorite character.

Boba Fett

Boba Fett is the man. He is a bounty hunter who is a clone from Jango Fett, who treats Boba as a son. He is dangerous and mysterious kind of a character. You can not predict what he might do next. He gets hired from Darth Vader to hunt down the millennium falcon. I believe if Darth Vader wasn't around Boba would've been the top villian. 
Boba was also featured many times in the show Robot Chicken and has his own song from MC Chris. He was featured in a couple of Marvel comic strips as well.



Comment the post and tell me who your favorite character is and why. I am such a star wars nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment