Monday, February 13, 2012

Walking Dead Season Two (second half)

SPOILER ALERT:
AMC The Walking Dead last night aired the first episode of the second half of the second season and it was boring. I felt like this could've been the end of the first half because now it leaves Lori in car accident while she's pregnant without any knowing her whereabouts, Hershel's bad habits coming out, and Rick killing innocent people. But my biggest problem is there was no change in scenery. I figured they made a break in the season to make changes in location but they didn't. I am so sick of this farm. I really hope they make some changes in the next episode. Overall the show is awesome as it is. I just thought it was unnecessary to have a break that just leads right back to where they left of. There should've been a change somewhere.

If you have any input or comments please comment or follow me @jagthemoviebuff

No comments:

Post a Comment