Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Hangover Part II

 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1411697/

Next movie I am excited to see is The Hangover Part II. The first movie had me in tears from its comedy. I am expecting the second one to put me in the hospital. Reason for not breathing from laughing to hard. I have very high expectations.  From what I read we can expect guest appearances from Mel Gibson and former president Bill Clinton in this movie. Another reason I am going to like this movie is because its coming out two days after my birthday (May 26, 2011). So I am going to see this movie, drink my ass off, and waking up with my own hangover. Even though I don't think I'll have a untamed animal in my house. If I do I hope it's a lion. I would like to tame a lion and have my mouth shoved in it. That be cool. Here is a trailer of Hangover Part II. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment