Thursday, June 30, 2011

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (reboot)


October 5th 2012, Lionsgate will be releasing a re-rebooted version of Texas Chainsaw Massacre but this time it will be in 3D! I know they are going to do a good job with this flick but its a classic and needs to be left alone. In May Lionsgate bought the writes the Texas Chainsaw Massacre and decided to tweak it up and make it a more of a new generation story. Lionsgate is saying it will be a sequel to Tobe Hooper's story. It will be directed by Bill Moseley. 

I am not 100% excited for this but I would still checked it out just because I like leatherface as a character. I really hope they push the limits on how graphic it can be. But in my opinion I think they could have written a brand new horror story rather then wasting their money on a film which was perfected back in 1974. 

Let me know your thoughts in the comment box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment