Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Shows I am looking forward to watching

Here is a list of shows I can not wait to see.



The Life and Times of Tim (Season Three)
That's right I said it. The Life and Times of Tim will be returning back on HBO for a third season. It was originally canceled after the second season. We all know HBO can not live without this show. But what is this show about? The Life & Times of Tim is an animated show about a young guy named Tim who just can't seem to catch a break in life. He's a normal guy who always tries to do the right thing, but for some reason the world conspires against him. The show is worth to check out. You can jump in any time and still get the humor. There is no date posted yet when the new season will air. Rumors are it will be announce during the new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm.    




Breaking Bad (Season Four)

In season three, Jesse and Walter got themselves in a lot of trouble ending the season in an awesome cliffhanger. What will Walter do to clean up the mess this time? Will him and his wife ever make amends or will she continue to sleep with other guys? All questions soon to be resolved on July 17 when the new season airs on AMC. 


Star Wars Live Action Series

I have no clue when this will be release but I am looking out for it. The series will take place between the the third film and the fourth film. George Lucas announced this back in 2005 but has not forgotten about it. It is still in development. George said that he would write the first part of the series then hand it off to the producers. The series promises 100 one-hour long episodes. George stated on May 2011 that 50 episodes are already written. So in that logic 6 more years and we will have the series filming and 6 more years we will eventually have it on TV. By then I will still enjoy it. 


Walking Dead (Season Two)

I loved the first season. I was upset that it was seven episodes long but at Philly Wizard World Comic Con, I got a chance to talk one on one with some of the cast members including Chandler Riggs and Norman Reedus. From what they could tell me was the new season will have a total of thirteen episodes with a lot of more blood and gore. They couldn't tell me anything about the plot line. AMC has them all under oath. It was awesome to meet the cast and they are all very nice. 



Dexter (Season Six)

Just in case you did not know Dexter is by far my favorite show. Also at Philly Comic Con I got the chance to meet Julie Benz who played Rita on Dexter. I got goose bumps just talking to her. Dexter is the only show I can watch over and over again and still get excited on whats going to happen next. The new season is being taken over by a new show runner. He stats that he will make the new season feel like the first one where Dexter is back on his dark days rather then moping about his life like he was in the last season. Which is good in my perspective, I want Dexter to just be himself. I thought the last season could have been so much better but I understand why they did that. They needed to show Dexter had feelings. But the new season will have a new killer that has the same morals as Dexter, causing him to be Dexter's number one target. The kids are going to be moving back in with Dexter and Quinn is still going to be on Dexter's ass. Deb will try to move on bigger and better things. I am just wondering how it will fall into place with everything. New season won't start till about September. I can not wait any longer. I am about to freeze myself till then. 


Please check and like my company's fan page at www.facebook.com/wearenrf

No comments:

Post a Comment