Monday, April 18, 2011

Scream 3 (Spoiler Alert)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0134084/

About Scream 3

A new film is currently in production, and a killer is on the loose. The murders draw a reporter, ex-cop, and young woman to the set of the movie inspired by their life. They soon find out that they are dealing with a trilogy, and in a trilogy...anything can happen. 

My Review

The movie kills off Liev Schreiber right off in Scream 3 and I was upset over it. It had to be done. "Stab 2" is in production and there is a new killer on the loose, but this time he's killing off cast members who play characters he really wants to kill. Whatever makes him happy right? I mean come on if I knew there was a killer after me all I have to do is create a movie about myself and he goes and kills my actor. Awesome. Then I started to think If I was the killer, why would I use the same outfit the last killers used? Why not change it up? There are survivors, by now they should be some what Ghostface expects.
1. He wears all black and a Ghostface mask.
2. He only uses a knife.
3. He's not very good at running.
4. He doesn't die.
5. Always wears jeans and boots.
6. No he's not Jason.
But don't get me wrong I love the character Ghostface. He's not uptight and he can be humorous when he talks on the phone.  Now, how are they going to make the killer fit in the story line. Surprise! Sidney has a brother she didn't know about. Her mother abandon her kid and forgot to mention him to Sidney and he happens to be the director of the movie "Stab". Now he wants to kill his sister which she knew nothing about him. Not my favorite ending but movie still had the same feeling I had with the others and I think that's why I liked all the Scream movies nothing changed when it came to movie style.

3 out of 5 Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment