Friday, February 10, 2012

What happen to our future?

I want my flying car! I need to be able to fly wherever I want. Be in Jersey at 8am then be in Florida by 10am. I'm tired of long car rides or over priced airport tickets. I can't even enjoy myself without spending thousands of dollars on a vacation. It's ridiculous. Better off fuck waiting for the flying car lets move up a bit. Make me a teleportation device! Let me just teleport instantly to my destination. That will make things even better. The world will be so much better with teleportation. There will be no more cars so less gas being used, people will have more money since they don't have to pay for gas, the environment will be cleaner, and no more traffic. I will be able to travel from the strip club to home to the diner and then work instantly. Make my life so much easier and more productive.

There's so much more I can talk about but I rather here your opinions. Comment them below.

No comments:

Post a Comment