Monday, June 13, 2011

Fast Five


Vid Diesel and Paul Walker are back and their driving skills is at the top of their game in this new movie. They are prepared to do the greatest job they have ever done before, that can make them millionaires and this time they are bringing old friends to help out like Tyrese Gibson, Ludacris, Gal Gadot, and Sung Kang. Also the person who plays as the cop chasing them down is no other then Dwayne Johnson aka "The Rock".
I thought this was the best Fast and Furious movie yet. Fast Five focused more on the plot, action, character development, and  special effects more then the car scenes. I loved it. This is exactly what they needed. Fast Five has a great cast who got the movie to be a blockbuster hit. Watching this movie I got my chance to see Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson duke it out over who is the tougher guy, a scene where Diesel and Walker jump out of a car as they driver it off a cliff, and the most exciting car scene I have ever witness in a movie. The car scene involved Walker and Diesel to hook their cars up to a high security safe in a police station and pull it out into the town. They drive that safe all around town trying to avoid the police, causing tons of property damage and I am pretty sure they killed tons of people in the long run. The scenes in Fast Five were more entertaining then the story line itself. The story line was very simple and didn't move me but it's what I expected. Also, from what I hear the production company is making a 6th movie but does not say it's the last one or not. Fast Five is definitely a movie to check out when it comes on DVD. Rent it from Netflix or Blockbuster (if yours didn't go out of business yet) and enjoy with a nice warm butter popcorn and a soda. 

Fast Five does not get 5 stars but does get
4 out of 5 Stars
This is exactly the right direction they are going. I wish they did this sooner and say forget the car racing. Just need to work on the plot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment