Friday, May 20, 2011

Muppets are back!

Disney is bringing the Muppets back to the big screen. Growing up I watched this show every day. I am excited for this movie to come out. I know its going to be attended for children but it brings back so many memories. I think its going to do well because a lot of people can recite to it.
The new movie will feature voices from Emily Blunt, John Krasinski, Neil Patrick Harris, Jason Segel, Jack Black, Danny Trejo, Katy Perry, Ricky Gervais, and I save the best for last  Zach Galifianakis as Hobo Joe.

The new movie is going to be different though. Disney is giving the Muppets legs. These loveable characters will now be able to walk without someones hand up their ass. It will also feature a new character named Walter. They haven't release what he will look like yet. Right now they are focus on the older bunch.
I will be definitely be on the look out for any up to dates about this movie.

Movie is being release November 23, 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment