Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Room

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368226/
About The Room
Johnny is a successful banker with great respect for and dedication to the people in his life, especially his future wife Lisa. Johnny can also be a little too trusting at times which haunts him later on. Lisa is a beautiful blonde fiancé of Johnny. She has always gotten her way and will manipulate to get what she wants. She is a taker, with a double personality, and her deadly schemes lead to her own downfall. Mark is a young, successful and independent best friend of Johnny. He has a good heart, but gets caught up in Lisa's dangerous web and gives into temptation. This eventually brings him to great loss. Claudette is the classy, sophisticated mother of Lisa who has had disappointing relationships in her life. She wants her daughter to be married as soon as possible so she can benefit. Denny is an orphan boy, naive and confused about life, love, and friendship. Denny is very ambitious and also very grateful to the people that are in his life...
My Review
Terrible! Terrible! Terrible!
This movie sucked harder then any gay guy in NJ. I could not even watch the entire movie. I was falling asleep. The beginning of the movie made me feel like I am about to watch an episode of Full House. I was excited but then I notice the name Tommy Wiseau and how often it came up.
Starring Tommy Wiseau
Written by Tommy Wiseau
Produced by Tommy Wiseau
Directed by Tommy Wiseau
 This guy had no more to argue with but himself. He gave himself easy lines that don't last more then 5 seconds. "Anything for my girl." and "Anything for my princess". Tommy was emotionless and looked like he was on drugs. I think the reason I don't like him that much is because I feel like he does every single day of my life.

1 out of 5 Stars
(It gets 1 star because it's the only movie I do not want to watch again and I can't watch more then 5 minutes of it. Kudos to you.)


No comments:

Post a Comment