Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Top 3 Super Hero Movies

I haven't watched any new movies lately. I thought ill give you another top list. Here is my top 3 favorite Super Hero Movies.



3. The Incredible Hulk (2008)
I honestly thought Edward Norton made an awesome Bruce Banner. This movie was so much better then the older one and I thought the CGI was great. I am not a big Hulk kind of fan but this movie made me like the Hulk all over again. I am really upset Edward Norton will not be returning as the Hulk.


2. Kick Ass
You have Kick Ass and Hit Girl, my god what a great duo. Hit Girl is by far the toughest chick I have seen in movies. She will do unspeakable things to you. So unspeakable that I can not even think of anything on what she can do. You also have the Red Mist with a banging ass car and all the money in the world to destroy anyone. Kick Ass can take a beaten and I respect that. He does not give up. This movie definitely moved me. I am looking forward to a future sequel if it gets made.


1. The Dark Knight
The sequel to Christopher Nolan's "Batman Begins".  He is a breath taking director. He made this movie look so bad ass and with Heath Ledgers performance as the Joker really made this movie what it is today. It's really upsetting about Heath's death. If he would have been alive today, I am sure this man would have one many awards for his acting. I can not digress enough on how much Heath made me felt as the Joker. I don't think anyone can fill in those shoes and it makes me happy that they are not using the role in the new batman movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment