Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Favortie Ten Movie Twist

I figured I would write about my favorite movie twist that I thought would be mind blowing if it happen in real life. I am always going to write what I would done differently.

10. The Ring - There is a VHS tape with about 15 second of video clips involving hints of a murder  and who ever watches it dies in seven days by a little Gothic girl who was torture as a child and drowned in a well. One day a mother watches it and then her child finds it and watches it as well. Now its up to the mother to find out the history of this little girl and save her soul.

Here is the Twist: She actually ends up saving her soul but only to release it out of the tape and kill whoever she wants.

What I would've done: In my day of age I would take the VHS tape copy it to a DVD because I won't have a VHS player and uploaded it to youtube and send it to everyone who pisses me off. If anyone else sees it on youtube not my fault and no one can stop it because the owners of youtube would have to see it first to delete it off of their website. I know its messed up and I know you don't agree with this. That's why you will get a nice e-mail link saying hey i miss you let be friends check out this video.

9. Psycho - This is one of my favorite Alfred Hitchcock movies. This man owns a hotel and lives in a house up the hill with his mother. A murder happen in his hotel and he's a suspect. There's an investigation done on his house and can not find his mother.

Here is the Twist: The man's mother was dead years ago and he kept her corpse in the house. He had a split personalty where he would act like his mother the whole time and kill anyone who tried to find out.

What I would've done: If I had my own hotel, I would move on from my lost there's no point to cry over it forever and make my hotel a sweet 5 star hotel where all the pimps can share their hoes with celebrities and people have money like Tiger Woods.

8. Star Wars - This franchise is awesome. It's about a young jedi  Luke Skywalker destroying the dark side who is run by the emperor who has Darth Vader doing his errands in the death star. Luke saves a princess and blows up the death star.

Here is the Twist: The Princess ends up being Lukes sister and Darth Vader is his father.

What I would've done: I would've just turned to the dark side and worked with my father. How would not anyone understand where I am coming from? My mother was killed and I didn't know who my father was. I had no family but an old man. So why wouldn't just say "eff it"?

7. The Number 23: Its about a man who becomes obsessed with the number 23. He finds it everyone he looks and finds a book explaining it. The book changes his life and ruins it.

Here is the Twist: He actually is insane and had a different life. He was the one who wrote that book.

What I would've done: Nothing. I am just like him. I have the obsession of the number 13. Its the amount of letters in my first and lame name. Its in the movie company I own. It comes up very often in my life. Its how many fingers and toes I have. It is my I.Q score and sperm count. It haunts me.


6.  The Prestige- Two performs on the stage decided to split and do their own shows. One gets jealous over the other one act that involved him to go throw one door and out the other one in a split second. He investigates and can't find out how does he do it.

Here is the Twist: The guy actually has a twin brother to do the trick with him.

What I would've done: I would have done something to the guy to show he's not really doing the act by himself. Maybe rough him up a bit.

5.  The Sixth Sense- A little boy has the ability to see dead people and see what their story was. He is also followed around by his father who tries to help him out.

Here is the Twist: His father is actually dead and he was a ghost the whole time.

What I would've done: Make money. I would sell the shit out of my ability. "Lost a love one, Come talk to Jag. I will make sure you get everything you wanted to say to them by tonight for only $1,500.00 an hour" I know its pricey but hey  I need money for gas too.

4. Scream - A girl loses her mother a year ago and now there is a killer on the lose coming for her. The killer is picking off her friends one by one and she has no one but hey boyfriend.

Here is the Twist - Her boyfriend is actually the killer but wait that's not it. He actually killed her mother too because her mother is the reason his parents broke up.

What I would've done: Stab her first then tell her my story about her mother. Why should I tell her my story first? Every one knows that motivates people to live and be heroic. Its like is anyone tries to be heroic and comment my page about my opinions I'll do something first then tell you why.
 
3. Saw - Two people are stuck in a room with no clue how they got there. They are asked to play a game on survival and all they have to do is listen to the rooms and they live. There is a dead body in the middle of the floor and they have no clue how he got there.

Here is the Twist - They both failed and the body in the room was actually the killer who had they play the game and was alive the whole time.

What I would've done: If I was one of the people in that room and I saw a dead body on the ground, I would find something to poke it with just to see what happens. And I don't think I would play any of the games. You have me locked in a room with another person and a dead guy, you already pissed me off. I am too stubborn to play child games.

2. Shutter Island - About a detective looking for a person who escaped and insane asylum on an island. He looks for clue and has flash backs on his wife and kids. A lot of freaky stuff on this island.

Here is the Twist: He is that person is he looking for. Supposedly the people who run it let him out and let him play detective and give him medication to clam himself.

What I would've done: Left the island and never come back. Change my name fly to a new country. Get a hot Brazilian wife and enjoy not being on that island.


1. Fight Club - A worker doesn't enjoy his life so he goes to this club and meets the guy. The guy changes his life and creates fight club. A club where people can fight and take there anger out with no worries.

Here is the Twist - The man he meets ends up being himself. He had a split personality and everything the guy did was really him doing.

What I would've done: I would've done the same thing but hit on more girls. If my alter ego looked like Brad Pitt I'll be cocky too. I would be macking every chick I see and swooping them up with my sports car. And Fight Club I would make it worldwide and bigger then UFC. I'll be rich. If I ever did see Brad Pitt I would steal Angelina Jolie from him and be like "Want to fight about it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment