Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Killing Room

 
 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1119191/

About The Killing Room
Four individuals sign up for a psychological research study only to discover that they are now subjects of a brutal, classified government program.

My Review
The Killing Room was interesting. The reason why I even picked up this movie is because it has similarity to a script I am writing. (My script is better) This movie doesn't even make sense. It suppose to be taking place in some underground government facility but the main character drives to the location with no problems. There was no security to even stop her. Then I find out that there are four characters in a room taking a test. The chairs and tables were bolted into the ground and the room was white all over. They were locked in this room. Not one person questioned anything because they were promised $250 just to take the test. Supposedly $250 is enough to keep people relaxed and not suspect a thing. If it was me, I would think someone just signed me into a mental asylum for my obsession of the show Dexter. Then this man in a suit comes into the room and explains the rules of a game they are playing. Fifteen minutes later, a note is slide into the room. The note has a question on it and they had a time to limit to answer it. When the time limit is done one person is eliminated which they should have said exterminated because they killed them. The question was such a horrible question too. "What is the most common number Americans pick between 1-33?" So this whole killing room situation just turned into a Saw movie. I am a huge Saw fan and the Killing Room felt like if John (Jigsaw) had his child that room would've been his/hers play room. This movie was terrible and it was hard to watch.
 

1 of our 5 Stars

Baby Jigsaw: Do you want to play a game?
Jag: No. 
Baby Jigsaw: i'll give you $250.
Jag: I am in. What do I have to do?
Baby Jigsaw: Watch "The Killing Room"
Jag: Eff that, I'll rather watch Charlie Sheen's cooking show while eating a Chili Four Loko.
Baby Jigsaw: Game Over!

Baby kills me anyway. It's a child. They have no heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment